Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Today has been a long day! Why does it seem that when I am in public with my kids I feel people do not take me as intelligent as I feel when I was at work. This last week has been a struggle and experienced this through this past week. I have been working on getting our bills lowered per month. This has been an adventure and a lot of work. I researched different car insurance prices. With changing different premiums I was able to lower the bill by $150! I than began to work on our $360 cell phone bill. Yes I know how ridiculous that is. With a little extra money we had in savings we have paid off all the phones. This is where the cell phone companies get people! They say the phone is free.. yes that may be true that you do not have to pay out of pocket that day for it. But what happens is when you get this free new phone you are being billed monthly for it. Paying these phones off early if you can will not save you any amount of money, but will help you lower your monthly payments. I love that when I went into our cell phone carrier the young men there were so confused! They did not understand why I would pay the phones off. I also wanted to use a phone I had bought off Amazon to replace my 13 yr olds phone that has fallen apart. The guy there talked to me as if I had no clue about anything. He was using cell phone terminology as if to talk circles around me. To tell me the phone I had got would work, and than it would not work. I get home and call customer service and researched the phone... and yes it will work. Long story short I got them to get the phone connected. Why though did we have to go through all that? It could of been avoided if I was not being treated as a moron. And then there was today! We need tires for our van, and different shops were giving me different prices and information. Ugh! We spent yes we the 3 yr old and 1 yr old all day at two different shops. I know there are times we get frustrated when we take littles out... and I know I was pretty snippy today. But out of all that there are positive moments. Today my 3 yr old meet a wonderful man, a 75 yr old who used to run a daycare with his wife for 20 yrs. He was sincere and you could tell how sad he was that the daycare was closed. In my chaos and frustration with the way I feel I am treated I was given the opportunity to take a moment and enjoy this man's company while waiting for an oil change. He was so kind he read stories to her. This day is no longer just a long day that was all for nothing! Take time to notice the smaller things and just relax! Time for some chocolate and bed!!


No comments:

Post a Comment