Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Never again!

Do you have a thing you know you would never do again and you end up doing it anyway? Yes I do too! My biggest thing that I do, that I do not want to do, but end up doing it once in a while is going to the grocery store with the littles, middles and a few olders. It is pure madness!The littles are it seems screaming, the middles and olders are asking for everything in the store! I really cannot take any of them to the store ever again!! But yet it seems that there are times that I must (rolls eyes) and get the things we need. Yes it is more ideal to have a sitter and go with the Hubby ;) Get some extra time and have a "date night" so to say. Why can I not take them to the store? The older kids are just as annoying as the younger! I had to really think about this. In a previous post I talked about taking moments when you get them. I was losing moments, and not realizing it. So even though it seems difficult I plan on trying to be more positive! I am really not in that much of a hurry and I do not need to be rushed. I hate being rushed, but when I am at the store I feel like rushing because everyone around me is! So yes I will go slower and enjoy my time with all my kids, yes all of them! ;) Enjoy the time you have with the people you love, each moment is precious even when at the grocery store. Use every moment as opportunities to grow and bond with the people you love. Stay positive and look at the bigger picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment